I see a lot of my blogger friends making monthly goal lists.... well if you read Good Monday to You! than you know I LOVE making lists!
So my goals for March:
1) Go see my doctor - something I've been pushing off because I don't feel well, ironic, no?
2) Go to the public library for something other than academic research... shall we say Spanish tapes and a romance novel (cheesy I know... but I don't actually have time to read a good book - romance novels I can read in a day so I don't feel like I'm procrastinating as much)?! Perhaps also a really old book - just to flip through the pages. I love the smell of old book and the feel of it. There is something so romantic about it!
3) CLEAN my studio room!
4) Actually post my art that I'm making because that is what this blog was intended for!
5) Get ahead on academics so April isn't so overwhelming!
6) Plan a dinner party - its been awhile since I've had one.
7) Deep clean ENTIRE house in order to host said dinner party.
8) Take a relaxing bubble bath at least once a week.