Greetings to you!

Tremendous things are in store for you! Many inspirational treats await you! Inside this Scrumdiddlyuptious blog you will find mystic and marvelous surprises that will entrance, intrigue, & delight you beyond measure. So don't just sit there with your mouth open. Go on. FEED YOUR IMAGINATION!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Inspiration: Fences

So I would like to take a drive with no where to go and bring my camera.

However, school is not over yet and this weekend needs to be productive... so no aimless drives for me.

Soon I will post what I am working on, but in the meantime...

Some visual treats to inspire you!

(yes, those are bowling balls...)


(I admit this "lace" fence has me fascinated... I stared for a long while. How do you do that?!)



(I was raised outside of a colonial town... our fences looked like these wooden ones. It makes me a bit homesick. We also had a lot of stone hedges like the one below)




3 comments:

Rachel said...

What beautiful pictures! And I love your other blog, too. I joined it!

Janet said...

Wow! These are amazing! I love the first one, and I agree with you....how did they do that lace fence?!!

Phoenix Peacock said...

Thanks ladies! I think I like fences so much because they are repetitive and generally most fences go on for a while, making patterns in their environments... I think I should start incorporating lengthly patterns into my art, perhaps?!