The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge.
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive
- Link up to Ashley (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button above.
- Have fun!
1. A different view
2. Looking up
3. Abstract - I've got valentines on my mind. edited photo of a XO stamp
4. Hair - Self portrait with hair in rollers
5. Half - Half a self portrait with hair in rollers
and because I took pictures for the last hunt, but didn't have the time to post them...
1. This is me - once my printer ran out of ink and printed me in purple. I loved it!
2. Resolutions - the new year brought new sneakers so I could keep my fitness resolutions!
3. Treasured - a picture of my niece and I around 2000 or so. It is in a little view finder I keep near my bed.
4. Innocence - when I was little I would play with my mom's button collection for hours.
Now, I can still entertain myself for hours given a pile of buttons.
5. Primitive - my grandmother's banana necklace. My mom thought it was ugly, but saved it anyway. I love love love it and enjoy finding outfits to wear it with!
The linky will be open until Tuesday night at midnight (EST). If you didn't participate this week, but want to participate next week, here are your items: