1. The weather. After atypical rainy weather - the sun is finally shining brightly. Loving it!
2. Progress on my painting. Its subtle, but it is there:
3. Some recent sketches:
4. Bouquets of fresh flowers around the house:
5. Thrift shopping with one of my best friends. Here are some finds:
These will be awesome once I get them polished!
A T that just screamed my name :)
And ROCKIN purse
Yummy recipe book that made me drool
And a fun creative book
I love this lavender and seagrass one.
6. Tonight, as a goodbye party, one of my friends is throwing a Glamour Shot party. Remember those? I never got mine done... and I was so jealous of my friends that did. So tonight I'm going to have some big hair and heavy makeup and hopefully a boa or something ridiculously sparkly to have my picture taken in! Awesome.
7. To get ready for said party I'm going to take a long Bubble Bath!
8. My hubby is going too AND he is dressing up. He almost never plays along with a theme. So I'm pretty excited about his dazzling tie (pictures to come).
9. Today I got the final community responses for the art journal posted to the community art project blog. All that is left is to show you mine and then a tour of the completed journal!
10. Pondering what my next step in Give Love - A Community Art Project should be. I'm open to suggestions and ideas for great collaborative community projects that I could get going!
What is making you, my dear darlings, happy this Friday?