Greetings to you!

Tremendous things are in store for you! Many inspirational treats await you! Inside this Scrumdiddlyuptious blog you will find mystic and marvelous surprises that will entrance, intrigue, & delight you beyond measure. So don't just sit there with your mouth open. Go on. FEED YOUR IMAGINATION!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Inspired by Robert Adams

There is an exhibit by Robert Adams at the Denver Art Museum right now. I found it 100% inspiring... particularly since his photos were taken right in back yard. I had already taken these photos, but now found the time to revisit them, edit them, and share them with you! 



A series of Trees from a bike ride I took awhile ago....  
more photos from the same ride soon

5 comments:

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

These are wonderful photos Phoenix. I love them.
Thanks for sharing
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

laurie said...

beautiful trees, I love trees, I love looking at them and painting them,, I love trees,

bohemiannie! art said...

Love them all but the one with the cows...hands down my favorite!

Claire Kiefer said...

Your photos are beautiful! I'm going to have to check out Robert Adams now as well. :)

lee said...

beautiful