Greetings to you!

Tremendous things are in store for you! Many inspirational treats await you! Inside this Scrumdiddlyuptious blog you will find mystic and marvelous surprises that will entrance, intrigue, & delight you beyond measure. So don't just sit there with your mouth open. Go on. FEED YOUR IMAGINATION!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thanks Karina

Not only was my marvelous ornament package wonderful...
it made me feel wonderful too.

As part of it, Karina gave me the coolest peacock feather earrings.

I wore them to work yesterday. It was a long crazy day. And one without caffeine. Bad idea.

Despite the craziness I kept getting compliments on my fantastic earrings along the way.

So when I finally got home late at night, I had to say thank you for giving me something that made my day survivable.

 Thanks Karina!
See!
 (I'm such a dork)
Feeling fabulous and sassy

6 comments:

Janet said...

Wow, the earrings are gorgeous and so are you!

Marz said...

You ARE fabulous and sassy!!! I love these pretty pics of you! Those earrings are SO beautiful and so you! I adore Karina as much as I do you. She is an amazing, thoughtful friend who has become more like a sister to me. I am SO thankful to have had the pleasure of meeting her in person and know for a fact that she is just as amazing as she seems thanks to her blog :) And I know when we meet one day it will be the same way with you! :) So glad Karina could bring some sunshine into your life during such a crazy day, the way you've done in mine! xo

April Cole said...

Beautiful! *hugs*
Love to see your smile too. :]

Karina said...

Awww.... You are SO sweet Phoenix!!! I am SO happy that we got paired together. You spoiled me rotten and I can't wait to post about my package ;) You ARE so beautiful and the earrings look great on you! I'm so happy that they helped you survive your day, my heart is smiling! Your Beautiful Phoenix and I'm happy to call you my friend ;)

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

LOVE THEM!!! You are such a sassy but wonderful chick! Thanks for sharing your beautiful gift!
Hugs and blessings
Many Christmas wishes
Kelly

fiddlehead said...

Love those! I have a real thing for peacock feathers. I recently used them in a painting and I love it. There is also a beautiful peacock lampshade from Anthropologie.....it is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. had to share!