The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You're encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge.
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive.
- Link up to Ashley Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) - you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five other hunters
- Have fun!
Without further discussion...here are my interpretations this week:
1. Capture the Sky
I had difficulty choosing this one. I go to Lake Wanaka almost everyday, but usually in the morning. Friday afternoon the dogs and I took a walk at sunset, and I sat taking pictures every couple of minutes to capture the whole thing. Out of my collection, these three are the ones that make my heart extra grateful to live in Colorado.
Have hope everyday!
My furry children, Sasha and Blitz.
The first show of life in this year's vegetable garden!
A bright blurry granny-square quilt.
I missed out on joining the fun last week, so I made up for it.
However the first photo was supposed to be of chocolate. I don't keep chocolate in the house. And when I do buy it (which I did), it is gone before I can even pick up my camera.
3. Canned Food
I have friends that tease me for my canned food and their straightened labels.
My taste in shoes reminds me of stripper music... but I love them all the same
My life is currently beneath this stack of books and some more stacks of papers.
Month of May, I am so looking forward to you!
Want to play along? Here are the five for next week!
- Fill in the Blank: When I think about how ______________ is in the _______________, I just have to ______________.
- A Taste of Italy