1. My blogger-friend An'Angelia has been supplying her readers with daily prompts forever. This week for Paint Party Friday, I'm showing you the watercolors created from her prompts for this week.
2. TV shows started up this week. I havent had much time to watch them, but today I have a short work day and then I can come home and veg out for a bit.
3. Super glad it is a short work day. I am facing a flair-up in my illnesses and yesterday felt like it took forever to be done with... so today it will be nice to start the weekend a little earlier. Also regarding my flair-up. It is a nice reminder that I am not this sick or in this much pain all the time. And I'm really thankful for that.
4. Talking about sicknesses. My little nephew has been having some serious health issues for two years and can't seem to eat without throwing up. The doctors thought it might be something that would require surgery... he has been in and out of the hospital all week, and it is looking like there might be a much easier solution. He has been a real trooper and is doing well.
5. The client that has cussed me out and called me names every time I've met with him actually behaved himself yesterday, was bordering polite, and even smiled once or twice. It was a miracle. And well-timed considering #3.
6. Today is Little Christmas (the Epiphany, Three Kings Day). Merry Little Christmas!!! I love that my family celebrates this. I wish I had time this morning to make waffles, but we will have to skip that this year. However my hubby will get one small gift from me and I will bake something with a luck-baby inside. Traditions make me happy!
7. I somehow lucked how and got to drive all the nice company cars this week for work. It sounds silly - but it really does make a difference when I have to drive long distances between clients' homes.
8. Before I come home and veg... my camera and I have a date.
9. Yesterday morning my mom called me all excited that the Duchess is supporting art therapy. My mom was super cute and encouraging about it.
10. This quotation from Sydney Smith: "Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment."
2. "I will ____ less in 2012"
3. "I want to learn ___ in 2012"
4. "I will find greater balance in my life"
5. "I will pamper my body by doing ___"
6. "I will nurture my spirit by ___"
Where is #1 you ask... check out my earlier post this week :)
Thanks An'Angelia for the prompts!