I almost missed it, but even without having my post written first thing this Friday it has been a very happy Friday.
My red balloons:
1. Today was a snow day. Work was cancelled. Its rare so you gotta love it when it happens!
2. I love the snow and we have TONS of it right now. Sasha (for those of you who don't visit often, Sasha is my German Shepherd) and I took our usual walk around the lake, but man, it felt like I got a much better work out from it since we were trudging through the snow. It wore her out too - which is a big achievement!
3. Supposedly the sun is coming out tomorrow, which means I get to go walk in the snow and take pictures with my new camera lens. I havent had the chance to use it yet, so I'm super excited to give it a go!
4. I'm feeling so much more alive! I'm still not 100% over my cold - but I'm no longer dying. And really who cares about having the sniffles when you actually can talk and have enough energy to get out of bed. That was the most sick I've been in a long while so I am so so grateful to be close to done with it!
5. I'm becoming friends with one of the probation officers that I share a case with. Its nice to have someone to laugh with after a really difficult meeting.
6. ^ That meeting occurred yesterday, a day where everything at work seemed to blow up. And yet somehow despite having an awful work day... I was having a great day and was in a fantastic mood. Don't you just love that!
7. I'm pretty excited about finding other bloggers making Bliss Lists. I've been posting Happy Friday for a while now - and it is nice to find a positive community to share it with! What a delightful link up.
8. I also love the friendly supportive artist community in blog land! Ya'll are fantastic :)
9. My mom is in Paris right now. It is her favorite place to be - so I am tickled pink for her.
10. Im excited it is Super Bowl weekend! Even though the hubby has been taking extra shifts on the weekends, he isn't working the "holiday" and so we will get to cheer our Pats on to victory. Meanwhile I've got some fantastic and fun Giants fans, including the lovely Ms. Kary, to trash talk text with. I love it!
And participating with Artists in Blogland, Paint Party Friday, and 29 Faces here are some quick watercolors (with pen) I made the last couple of days. They are little; the notebook is only 3"x1" or so.
What is making YOU happy this fine Friday?