During these long winter months I keep a lot of plants indoors. I like to surround myself with life.
But my plants are not prima donnas. And I don't intend on using bottled water or purified water.
But I know the chlorine in tap water hinders houseplants' ability to absorb nutrients... so whats a girl to do?
The easy and affordable fix:
Fill jugs with tap water, and leave (with caps off it it has a cap) for at least 48 hours. Some of the chlorine will evaporate, leaving purer water. And thus happier plants, or so Martha Stewart says.