Look at that. I got tagged like a big 'ol canvas of a wall.
My lovely friend Angelia asked me to "be a good sport". I actually love answering random questions. I know some people hate it. I'm not one of them. However, I won't be tagging others - instead if you are reading this and you'd like to play along, well then I welcome you too.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you.
3. Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag.
4. Tag 11 people.
5. Let them know you've tagged them.
1. Which do you prefer - a stroll on the beach or a stroll through the woods?
either. as long as I can collect "treasure" or take photos on the stroll.
2. Which of the four seasons makes you feel most "alive"?
I really like all four seasons. but spring might be the most "alive" time
3. What song makes you cry?
My current play list doesnt really contribute to crying. I'm sure there is one, but I'm blanking.
4. What art supply could you absolutely not live without?
I actually really like to play with a wide array of materials. And I adapt pretty easily. So I'm sure I'd survive :)
But what I've been using the most lately: acrylic paint, water color, gesso, and pouring medium, and "trash"
5. If you could spend one day studying with any artist (dead or alive) who would it be?
ooo so many to choose from. going with first thought as best thought: Kandinsky
6. Chocolate cake or strawberry cheesecake?
Chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. But the chocolate cake would be best if it was really moist or pudding based.
7. What is your typical daily breakfast?
Oatmeal with either honey or berries
8. If you could spend a week free of charge, anywhere in the world, where would that be?
France, Spain, and Italy.
9. What kind of music is your car radio tuned to?
I have four main stations: Hard rock, classic rock, classical/symphony, and pop.
10. What is your favorite flower?
I dont really have a favorite. Though Gardenias were my wedding bouquet so I guess those. And lavender.
11. Are you annoyed that I tagged you?